Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 10:52 PM   #342
PilotMan
Head Coach

Ismael Gutierrez has agreed to extend his contract for an additional 5 fights. The estimated value of the extension is valued at over 2.5 million. We are happy to have him in the fold for that much longer. Lee Drydon and Melvin Horne are the next who may be up for extension. They both have 3 fights remaining on their current contracts.

Jose Napoles has become the first Welterweight Champ to defend his title, as he won a 12 round unanimous decision over Manuel Castillo.

I am looking at some of the other fights that have been announced and I am sure that you will not be dissapointed when they roll around. There are going to be some good ones.

Looking ahead for Punishment Inc, we have a couple of weeks where it is going to be quiet, and then we have 3 fights scheduled. The biggest is going to be Melvin Horne. Horne needs this win to stay in the top 10, or to move up to a better shot at a title.

Lawrence is coming along slowly but surely. I am confident that he will make a full recovery from his broken hand. I am still thinking back to how impressive it was for him to win the fight, one handed, having broken it in the first round. Oh, and by the way, he is back in the top 10 in the middleweight division.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote