Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 09:01 AM   #348
PilotMan
Head Coach

Here we go again!

Lee Drydon 6-2-1(2) #82 v. Tae-Shik Kim 24-7-0(17) #67

This fight is scheduled for 6 rounds.

Drydon laid back and moved a lot. He looked for the opportunity to throw a counter punches and landed more than Kim did. He took some punches, but I feel that he held the advantage through the round. He landed better combos than Kim did, I feel like he won it. Kim looked to be sucking win at the end of the round. I can’t imagine that his conditioning is that bad.

Drydon kept his strategy the same and used his boxing skills to create opportunities to land blows. He did a nice job, and Kim wasn’t really able to get a whole lot going. Kim did have a nice flurry at the end of the round, but I think that he had lost his opportunity for the round earlier. Kim still looks like he may be tiring.

Kim is gassed. He has nothing left in the tank. Drydon should have nothing to fear from him for the rest of the fight. Kim spent most of the round covering up, and taking some viscous blows from Drydon. This stupid ref is letting this fight go, when he needed to stop it. He should have known better. Drydon is going to kill him.

Like round 3 Drydon attacked with his fury for all of round 4. He had nothing to fear from Kim who showed no offense at all. Drydon would hit him 3 or 4 times for every punch that he threw. The best that Kim could do was the occasional jab and I think that he landed one uppercut. Besides that it was all Drydon. The ref finally saw things my way and put an end to it at the 2:31 mark. Another big TKO win for Punishment Inc. A big win for Drydon.

I can’t believe that one of the judges had this fight even through 3. While the others were ahead by 2 and 3 respectively. Thank God that he didn’t get to decide the fate of the fight. He would have screwed me. Kim really lost this fight. He should have been in better shape.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote