View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 03:04 PM   #954
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
I feel like LSU are the public darlings rights now. Clemson with their big game experience and excellent coaching +6 points seems right to me. If we take away the semi-final games LSU is no more than a 2 point favorite.

Also, interesting enough is the total has shot down from 69.5 down to 66.5.

I think the Isaiah Simmons factor is underrated right now. I also think the fact that while Clemson didnt always put up video game numbers on a weekly basis they have as strong of an offense as LSU. Both teams are strong at QB/WR, and offensive line but Id clearly take Etienne over Edwards-Helaire. In any case this should be one spectacular game.

Nice analysis. I cant wait either.

LSU are definitely the darlings, but Dabo and Venables can coach their asses off and I think they'll have something special for Burreaux. Having said that, if Clemson cant get to the QB, he'll pick them apart. Worried about the Clemson safeties against the LSU slot WRs.

I got the under at 70 and am pleased with that, but i can also see this turning into a shootout. I'm thinking LSU by 7-10 but I'm not that confident. Dabo will have his boys ready.
HomerSimpson98 is offline   Reply With Quote