View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
Lorena
Unregistered

Looks like I ran/walked about 2.79 miles on Friday; I finished my workout at the exact same spot as it did on Friday.

I'm posting my stats on Facebook but posting here will keep things a little more organized and will also allow me to be more detailed on my workouts.

So this is what happened Friday:

Lorena just completed Week 1 - Day 1 run of C25K running plan.
Today's workout consisted of:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes. Five-minute cooldown walk.

I ended up buying Nike Air Pegasus which will help me keep track of my workouts with a little pedometer that goes in the shoe. There's an app called Nike+ that's already on my iTouch so I use it at the same time as C25K app. This is what happened today:

I'm slow as heck but it looks like I'm close to 3.1 miles which is much better than expected. At the halfway mark, I felt much better than Friday, although I sorta dreaded hearing the prompt to run, not a runner... at least not yet.

Oh yeah, and it was H U M I D this morning. I've never sweated so much that it dripped into my mouth. Another thing that sort of irritated me was hearing the same System of a Down song throughout the entire workout. Not sure how that happened but SoaD is much better than jogging to classical music. Definitely something I need to fix.

Last edited by Lorena : 09-28-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote