View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #52
Critch
lolzcat

FM2013 hadnt grabbed me like previous versions, so I thought I'd try a different kind of game. Normally I play fictional universe and start from the bottom, but for a change I thought I'd try real players and go for a team with cash to burn. Had a couple of abortive attempts (Man City, Bayern Munich, Liverpool) before I got a game that I stuck with.

I've just started season 8 as Man Utd manager, I've won the league all 7 times so far and have won the Champions League the last 5 seasons too. It's all got a bit boring, the EPL is such a cakewalk that Man Utd havent lost a league match in any of the last three seasons. My plan now it to stay at Man Utd til they lose a league game, then quit and try leading a formerly big team back to glory. Leeds United, Aston Villa, Birmingham City and West Ham have all dropped down a division or two, so one of them is likely.

So with the streak at 125 League games without defeat, Man Utd are 1-0 down at Millwall and it's looking like my reign is coming to an end. 90+1 and Man Utd equalize, 90+3 and Man Utd score the winner. And my reign goes on.

p.s. Stay at Dover.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote