View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 08:54 PM   #187
QuikSand
lolzcat

Chem stuff in this stage.

Traded with Washington (squirrel) to get back our old OL leader, T Daquan McWilliams. Had to give up a marginal starter in T Scott Wertzler to get him, but it resolves my chemistry worries there for now. McWilliams is a 99-pers leader for us, from the 11-2 group, and should keep the lead for a while. Okay, that's done.

In the secondary, we signed free agent CB Bradley Goodwin who would take the leadership reins and be playable. It's sub-optimal - he's only got a 77 personality, and he would have no connection with the other 7-8 guys in our group - but he'd have a connection with CB McIntyre, recent signing Shane Emmons, and freshly signed youngster Riddick Page Page may not be all that exciting to you, but he's got bars where I like 'em for my system, and I see a possible CB2/3 of the future here. I originally bid real money, but when it became clear nobody else wanted him, I dropped to minsal for 3 years and got him. Both he and Emmons would click with Goodwin as leader, but not with McIntyre. I'm fairly torn, as McIntyre would be a 100-pers leader, but I'd have to let two safeties (Christakes and Dennis) plus CB Upshaw walk to clear his path. Not an easy call.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote