View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 09:03 AM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let's run The College Years Again (Because we still haven’t gotten a new one.)

Here are the teams I’ve played in TCY in order:

1. West Virginia U. I wanted to use my alma mater and flagship school of my home state as my jumping off point for TCY. I won three championships with them, and combined it with FOF2k1 for you at the old board. I had set the SOL 8 in Alaska and renamed them the Ivy League.
2. West Virginia State – For my next dynasty I wanted to push myself, and I moved the SOL into WV and took WV State, an HBCU on as a challenge. I only played in an BCS Bowl once, and was never in the running for the top spot. But it was a lot of fun.
3. Eastern Michigan – Then I turned to the institution I was working for at the time, EMU. I chose it because it would be very hard. Players who were great and wanted something near by would always choose U of M, literally 7 miles down the road. It was in the midst of some epically bad eras, and had a ton of nearby competition from better teams in the same league, like Toledo. It was fun, and I posted it here for you!
4. WV State - After letting it lie for a few years, I came back, and I restarted another dynasty, and this time restarted as WV State. This time I had created the “Appalachian Mountain Conference” using nearby teams like Liberty, Duquesne, and a few in WV such as Fairmont State and us at WV State. It was fun but only lasted a few years, and again, you can check it out here.

And…..that was 2012. A long time ago!

Now let’s hit this bad boy up again!

Ready?

Ready!

But….

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-02-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote