View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 06:53 PM   #19
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Recruiting is done!

Here they are! CB Artie Grogan is probably going to be the best player on the team. He isn’t good academically and we chased him from the beginning. You can see the QB Reese, who’s fine, as well as RB Sughroue who could be something. Collier is a strong option at the WR spot, and we have some solid talent with TE Blanchard and WT Berry to flesh things out. My OG and OT fell hard. P Wilkins was my top backup and looks great DE Reser waited a while, but came in late after we needed to replace others. I wanted another LB, but the talent wasn’t there, and OLB Freeman is great. I renovated my secondary, and you can see the four here. Manahan was the one we just brought in, as was O-Neal actually. He was not chased early and one of my top reasons for heading to Washington. Then slowly a few other bigger names jumped in, but he waited, and we were the only ones still wanting that hadn’t pulled out. With him? Patience was a virtue. While we have a few solid players, only once, with CB Grogan, did I get my top choice. I lost fellow Delaware players!

Here they are listed out for you. As you can see, our highest rated players were around 250 in. You can see my three players with a sub-1000 test score, and were Artie fell. De Reser may not be the sharpest addition, but given his talent level late, I’m sure you can agree with his talent level.

This year we had 11 players in the Top 1000. We had one each from WA, CA, OH, PA, TN, NH, DE, IL, MA, MN, MI, NY. We had 2 from CT, MO. We were much more spread out geographically this time. No players from Virginia? Maryland? New Jersey? Only Delaware got a spot.

Not bad!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote