View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 11:06 AM   #40
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 2 – I head up to Maine and other places in New England. I make an offer to a DT. There is a shutdown CB here in Massachusetts I offer although many others have already arrived, like Pitt. I also offer a CB in Hawaii blindly. He’s 75 and has great grades and could be a backup even with a lower ranking. I find a good backup OLB in Maryland, and a S there as well. I have offers to 8.

We host Air Force! We crush them 51-10. Sughroue was held to just 50 yards on the ground and a score. Miller was 21 of 34 and 2:1 and 291 before being pulled due to the shut out. Collier and Sutter with scores, and backup RB Etzinger grabbed 5 for 106 yards. We had three picks on the day. One by Faulk, our backup S that I have as our dimeback and returned for a score. Two more by Grogan, one returned for a score. 5 KRB by Buchanon in his first game starting for us.

Nicely done!

Week 3 – I head out to Michigan and find a top flight WR and make an offer. While here I make an offer to a local RB from Detroit we like, and a backup QB we run into here as well as a TE I find too. I have offers to 12. Everyone but RB and C. I make some calls to find ones I may want to visit next week. Our top CB is visiting Ohio State, and has others offered that matches much better like Pitt and BC. I pull off and make an offer to another

We host and take out Wyoming 31-7. Sughroue had 24 for 136, and rushing scores by Etzinger and QB Miller. Miller was 16 of 31, 2:3, 210 yards hitting Urbanus and Sughroue for scores. MOM was OG Buchanon with NINE Key run blocks. Picks by Freeman, Anderson and Humphrey. Their only score was a KO return 102 yards for score, our defense pitched a shut out.

Week 4 – Looking for a fun backup OC I head to Illinois, but that one doesn’t sell me. I find another backup RB to offer to out in the Mid-West. I find another here and make an offer. I pull off a DE from Maryland who’s visiting them. I offer a backup target we found in our New England trip. Our backup RB from last week was offered Illinois and Notre Dame. I pull off.

We host and thump hard New Mexico 55-15. Sughroue had 34 for 166 and 3 scores. Etzinger added a fourth score. Miller was 3:3, 21 for 36 and 216. TD catches by Urbanus, Collier and Sutter. Reser dropped their QB five times.

DE Reser was the NCAA Defensive Player of the Week, with his FIVE sack day.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 11-21-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote