View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 12:48 AM   #46
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 13 – We lose out on our backup RB option. Anyone else? I head to Minnesota and offer to a RB I find here.

We head to Howard and win 34-10. Miller had 19 of 26 for 231, 1:0 and a rush score. Sutter was 6 for 105 and Urbanus with the score. S Grillot with a pick six and Humphrey another INT.

Week 14 – We bring in RB and CB. I head out to see if I can find anybody to invite without a scholarship.

Week 15 – Our CB and ILB join.

Marshall wins the MAC and we have brought in two walk ons.

Here’s my recruiting class for next year. QB Coffey should be fine as a backup and emergency option. Walton is a top 100 player and the 2nd highest ranked RB in the nation. We have a MN RB too, as well as TE Hines helping with depth and smarts. Note Turner, the stud WR I discussed earlier. We always seem to get one. My backup C Winslett could be solid, and OG Harris, the walk is smart and alright. OT Ballard is one of the wins of this group and my offense has three WR, RB, and OT studs in there. On defense, DE Fisk is okay, and DT Doebler was never being chased by anyone else. OLB Rose was a scholarship, and Benfer joins as a walkon. We’ve discussed the high potential but very, very green Bodden. You can see two backup, backup, backup CBs. S Kean, TE Hines, WR Turner, and C Winslett and DT Doebler are the only ones to go from first offer to final. I made changes to the rest

Here they are listed academically. As you can see, I have two 4.00s tons of high minds. Other than Walton, everyone had at least a 1140 score or better, and he was 1008. His grades of 2.86 are fine. You can see that we only grabbed 9 of 16 from the top 1000. I wish I had gotten that stuff DE as that would have changed this draft. Still, I have a number of new talents heading in!

As you can see, we have 2 pals from PA, MI, CT, 1 from MN, IL, IN, CA, MA, SC, NC, WA, TN, MD. That’s players from Washington and Carolina, California and Massachusetts, and all in between. Enjoy! Again? Not the local area of DE, NJ, MD, VA. Just one from there, S Kean.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote