View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 11:25 PM   #4
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Serena: Raise you hand if you haven't spoken to someone else tonight

(Several Members raise their hands)

"Hopefully I will get a chance to go to the bigs" said Victoria Larson

Meanwhile Saneh is talking to Alyscia Gill before something happens

Alyscia: I Hope I Can make my shot in the Bigs.

Saneh: Well, I Think this could be it Spring Training may be coming

But Katie Interrupted "Sorry to Interrupt, but I can steal your seat away from you."

Saneh replied "Yeah, Of Course, thanks Miss Alyscia"

"Okay" said Alyscia.

Later when it's time for that meeting...

"I Think we are going to get a chance to play in the show so whoever felt our team manager felt probably the most comfortable with and just natural with" said Serena Chew

but later on Katie Said "Well, that's why that we will be making a decision to play for Winter Training is like, it says a lot., This is the One, It's Like literally our chance to play"

But Later Something Happened the kids from the Yay Area have entered but in the end eight people will be sitting out with a possible chance to play in the Minor Leagues in April as Amber Andrews, Carolyn Vallejo, Casandra Suarez, Corrinne Jones, Emani Curl, Kimberly Courneya and Saneh Ste. Claire will spent time for a Possible to play in Triple-A.

But In The end Marissa Mabanag said "Well, That was it be are ready to get things rolling start for Winter Training and Let's Celebrate, Let's get some drinks!"

And That's What We Did anyhow we are going to celebrate but in the end Emma Cochran who's ready to Celebrate time for a Drink!

All: Cheers

====

Later During the Night

"Hey, Daddy do you got the Dodge Van?", Jay said.

"Yes, I Did I think we are getting the food from Jollibee for our guests" said Eleno.

"Yeah, It's at Tully Road in San Jose and I think we had those orders", Jay replied

"We Got Lots of Chickenjoy coming and we got Mashed Potatoes so Should I get the Girls from Your Roster back, Jayel" said Eleno.

"Uh, Yes, I'll Take It, So we got it for players for Abigail, Bri, Chelsea, Hannah Ann Illeana, Jessenia, Katie, etc., etc., etc." said Jay

"We got 2 Katies In including Katie Morton whose on the roster, she wants Chickenjoy" said Eleno

"Yeah, I'm Excited and I Ever Know I had a Booster Pack for Soft Drinks, I Don't Know." said Jay.

"Okay, I'll Think About That" said Eleno

"Okay Let's do some Listening to Rhythm Radio, I Got This check it out." said Jay

V/O: And Now from Rhythm Radio, This is an ABC Radio News Update.

(ABC World News Tonight Theme (1979-1995 ABC Radio News Theme Variant) by Robert Israel and the Score Productions Orchestra plays)

Chuck Sievertsen: From ABC News, I'm Chuck Sievertsen the travels moved forward this time into Year 1 as four presidents we're decided with their inaugurations taking place on January 20th.

Alex Stone: It was announced due the Travels that Joe Biden will be elected president of the Eastern States of America on Inauguration Day as a result twitter will switch the White House account to President-Elect Biden and he will be the 1st president of the Eastern States of America, Alex Stone, ABC Radio News.

Chuck: In Addition, Pete Ricketts is now elected president for the Northern States of America, Gavin Newsom is named president of the Western States of America and for the Southern States of America they've named Roy Cooper as President.

In Other News, The Travels continue into 1 A.S. (2021 AD) and The Professional Hockey Season is coming with a Possibility to allow traveled NHL Stars from Other Timelines to the New World, Gary Bettman has the reaction.

Gary Bettman: Well, We are getting ready for a Provisional National Hockey League in a few days before we can create a new league in the future, we should do it because are we are looking forward to it and we will start a transition to a new era.

Chuck: Talking About the Travels, The Los Angeles Area could be getting more Sports Teams, Rob Fukuzaki from KABC-TV with the latest.

Rob Fukuzaki: Los Angeles is getting new sports teams for Baseball, Football and Perhaps Basketball and Hockey in addition to the Baseball's Angels and Dodgers, Football's Rams and Chargers in which they will be relocated to San Diego, Basketball's Lakers and Hockey's Kings and Ducks, in which they will start playing in the Near Future, One Source came in to a Group in Southern California could revive the Sun in which they are named after the team in the Old World's World Football League while another maybe reviving the Express after the team name in the Old World's United States Football League, Rob Fukuzaki reporting.

Chuck: You're Listening to ABC Radio News.

Last edited by stratonascar : 01-14-2021 at 03:11 PM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote