View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 06:03 PM   #99
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Parts supply is still a dumpster fire. I wrote about my car accident in the college FB thread, and when State Farm towed it from the lot on Monday to the shop they assigned it to, the shop refused to accept it because of capacity. So the tow company brought it to my house and left it. Called State Farm, and it took us going through 4 of 10 authorized shops close by to find one who would take it - in 2 weeks.

We had just looked at trading in this car because it was still way above what I would expect that car to be worth (for a Nissan) 3 years later. We googled the 2023 Pathfinder because it's a new model, and the same trim we have now is $12K more - about $8K in MSRP and the rest in mark-up. Now, with damage, we won't even get the benefit of the high trade value, even if we wanted to trade up.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote