View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 06:53 AM   #582
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I'd really like to hear from Zinto, mckerney, Bug, Thomkal, and Raiders today.

All were mostly absent for various reasons, some unknown. Just where your voting thoughts were for the day and thoughts of our current situation.

My thoughts on the vote: I felt pretty certain that both J23 and NTN were unroled Lightbringers. Ntn didn't throw out any information about himself before he left suggesting he shouldn't be voted for, but then he wasn't a threat for the lynch when he left either. J23 had not come out with a role reveal other than lightbringer, so I was believing him. And mathmatically the odds were just very against us finding a servant on day 1 in the lynch. So that's why I didn't move my vote to either of them.

But I certainly could have been wrong and it turns out I was with NTN. My suggestion about risking a double lynch was to try to help the Adept (seer). I wouldn't normally suggest it, but I thought we could afford the loss of two villagers in this game with the bigger number of players. The Adept is taking a risk each time he uses his powers, so I wanted him to get maximum benefit for the risk. Just think what would have happened if J23 was voted out instead of ntn. The Adept would have scanned ntn and hit his charm against detection and likely ntn would have been scotfree the rest of the game. My suggestion of the double lynch would have shown us if both were lightbringers or not, and if one came up a Servant, would have given the Adept several targets to choose from. If both came up Lightbringers, the Adept could choose to use their power on the more active/"better" players that have been trying to lead the way here. And no I'm not the Adept. Probably seems a bit "wolfy" to suggest taking out two players, but this was a unique situation I thought given the ruleset and number of players in the game.

The fact remains that I could have tried to save NTN in that last hour as I was there all that time catching up on what I had missed. Given that he had the charm plus protection vs the detective's power, it would have been the right thing for a Servant to do in my mind. So I am likely voting for one of the people who were trying to push us away from ntn by either their votes and/or their comments about him during the day. It would have put the Servants in a very good position had they convinced us to lynch J23 instead, and I can't believe they would have done nothing to try to save him.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote