View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 09:43 PM   #268
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I didn't order TNA's Hard Justice tonight since I haven't been home for most of it. Just reading the online reports now & the most interesting thing has to be that they had to clear the building after the first match due to a fire in the rafters apparently caused by the opening pyro.

Ultimately, they cancelled one match from the card, shortened a couple of others, and they just started the main even pretty much on time in spite of a nearly 30 minute delay while the fire marshal's checked the building & then allowed the crowd to return.

I've heard of burning down the house, but that's a little ridiculous if you ask me.

Also, when I get a chance, I'll post my thoughts, impressions, and a maybe a few pictures from last night's UWF/TNA house show in Anderson, SC. Short version of my review is pretty much "had a blast, cool bunch of guys, good bunch of wrestlers, my son was having about as much fun as I've ever seen him have so it was worth every penny".