View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 11:21 PM   #273
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

-- I do not like that booking at all. And I mean big time don't like it. Inadequate set-up, and really as much as I like the potential & skill set of the winner, I don't believe the title is deserved yet.

-- Interesting to see some notes that say Sabin was indeed supposed to go over last night, only to be foiled by Nash's neck injury. TNA apparently believes it's legit, but it sure is awfully convienient. Best thing at this point, IMO, is to just let that angle end with a whimper instead of a bang & move on.

-- And I wonder if we'll ever see or even hear from Sirelda again after last night? I'm not particularly concerned about it one way or the other I guess, but I still wonder.

Damn, I really dislike a lot of the next three weeks stuff after reading it a couple of more times. Not a lot there that gets me all fired up to watch, or at least, not enough good to overcome the stuff I don't like.