View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 02:11 PM   #300
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic
That's cool! I'd be smiling too if I got to get pics with these guys.

Although I picked those two, we actually got pictures and autographs from every single wrestler who worked the show.

I was quite impressed with how smoothly overall that the UWF and Highspots (who appeared to be in charge of the merchandise operations) folks had things running. They had one hour scheduled for the Ultimate Fan Experience, from 530p-630p, and the last person in line finished up with the last workers at 6:35pm, and everybody had a chance to get every wrestler they wanted.

I was thinking maybe they ought to take over the organization of stuff like the Academy Awards

At $50 per, the UFE package isn't cheap, but for the meet-and-greet opportunity + ringside seats versus $35 per for 2nd/3rd row or $20 per (IIRC) for general admission in the portable bleachers, it seems like a no brainer to me to do the top package if you can afford it. I believe on all the previous shows prior to the South Carolina trip, they had also included a meal (usually catered by a local BBQ joint) for the price of the Fan Experience, so it was even a better deal on those.