View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 03:29 PM   #197
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I know EF raised some questions with his vote switches, but it's just too bold. He's definitely a question mark, but right now, I find it hard to believe he's a wolf and chooses to do his vote switches. It would be a bold play for a wolf to draw that much attention to himself. He could very well be Ozymandias, the cunning (and maybe the brutal, too), but I need more evidence right now to believe that's the game he's playing.

I think it's an obvious truth that there must be wolves in the Autumn voters, and less obvious, but likely at least one in the EF voters, too. Both DV and EF have merit to what they're saying with their votes.

But just like I'm not ready to vote EF, I'm certainly not ready to follow his lead on a vote, so I am not going with saldana.

DV's choice struck me, because it reminded me of a wolf vibe I got yesterday, when I read ntn's response to my Autumn vote (post #100).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Looks like we are back to 3 with 2 votes each. I kinda like your argument CR. So I will end up on one of the 3... The back and forth this early makes me think of grasping at straws..so at least for day one that is enough reason to steer clear of the EF Hoops debate... Therefore I am left with only one option...

Vote Autumn

His post reminded me of two things. One, that it's the kind of vote a wolf might make, latching onto another's theory to sorta "hide" himself, follow the train as it were. And two, it reminded me of myself when I am a villager who is busy IRL and hasn't been able to read every post beyond skimming.

So ntn could be a wolf or a villager, lol. Yeah, that helps.

In any case, the first possibility is enough to get my vote for now.

VOTE NTNDEACON

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote