View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 12:50 AM   #2
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Roles:

Keep in mind that unlike last game, not all of these roles may actually be used in the game, and there may even be more than one of a particular role.

Seer - May check one person per night to see if they are a werewolf or a villager. Each night turn may PM me with their view.

Bodyguard - May protect one person against a werewolf attack. They may not protect the same person two nights in a row, and may not protect themselves. If they successfully protect a person, it will be revealed as a NO KILL. The bodyguard will NOT learn the identity of any werewolves! Each night they should PM me with who they want to protect.

Hunter - The hunter is a rather paranoid individual, but a skilled killer. If they are killed in the game, either by werewolves or lynched, they have the power to immediately kill one other player of their choice. Note that they don't know who the werewolves are, they just have to make their best guess.

Doctor - Chooses one person each night to watch over. If that person is attacked by the werewolves, the Doctor has a 50% chance of saving that person. The person the Doctor saves WILL NOT have voting rights the next day due to their wounds. The Doctor should PM me each night with who they are keeping watch over.

Witness - Once per game, the witness may view the werewolves kill. They will find out the identity of one wolf, who will also find out their identity. If there is no kill for any reason, the moderator will decide if the witness's power is used or not.

Brutal Wolf - One of the werewolves in the game is nastier than the others, a very tough customer. If this werewolf is lynched, he has the power to immediately kill one person before he is subdued.

Cursed - If this person is targeted by the werewolves, they become a werewolf. It will be revealed as NO KILL during the night. However, the person who is Cursed, will NOT know the fact until they are attacked by the wolves. If they are lynched, all the passengers will find out is that they were a villager. This role will be viewed as a villager to the Seer, unless they have already been changed to a werewolf.

Sorcerer - May check one person per night to see if they are the Seer. This person wins if the wolves win. This role will be viewed as a regular villager to the Seer. The Sorceror does not know the identity of the wolves, and the wolves do not know the Sorceror. Should PM me each night with who they want to view.

Cultist - This person is working with the wolves, and wins if the wolves win. This person knows who the wolves are, but the wolves do not know their identity. The Cultist has a visible aura of evil that the Seer will have a 50% chance of detecting if he views this person.

Duke - The Duke is a powerful noble in the area who has fled to the manor for protection, and is laying low. He has the power, once per game, after a lynch is decided, to stand up and declare that the victim will not be lynched (even if he is the victim,) and instead lynch someone else of his choice. This is the one role that will be positively revealed if used, the Duke will PM me if he wants to use his ability, and *I* will post about the Duke's actions, so there can be no false claims.

*edited to add the Duke, forgot one!*

*edited to change the Cultists role slightly*

Last edited by Peregrine : 06-25-2005 at 07:47 PM.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote