View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #2547
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
OK, so lets assume that the wolves were not dumb about passing the sword between their number. What that would suggest to me is that they had something more important that they needed to protect.

Also, Freyr/mauboy had indicated getting extra abilities when he received the sword but saw it pass. Not that we need more evidence of him being a wolf (JAG will provide the final point later) but I had thought of this earlier tonight and had not gotten around to posting it. Anything he was doing over the past 8-10 hours has been with the intent to create some little bit of chaos for the rest of Asgard.

The fact that Racer brought up a villager having the sword, and it then happened, made me feel better about him. I think his trust level has been a bit more certain than it deserved, but that was a good step. Only way this doesn't make sense is if EF/Racer were both wolves. If that is the case, we may as well end the game now. We're going to have to trust someone.

Interested to see who is the night kill. I'm a little worried that it could end up being Barkeep and the mistletoe would be on the move.

Best minute late analysis ever!!!
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote