View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 07:33 AM   #1
hyde4us11
Coordinator

My Time Has Come

After todays sim I think its time for me to pass on the league to the next person or hang it up altogether. I just have lost the passion for this commish thing. I kept it running for a year and a half after Alan left but I just can't continue. League activity is down (very few exports yesterday) and its my fault I know. The only hope if someone wants to continue is to pass it off now. I'm alot busier with the kids this summer then I was a year ago. I couldn't leave the house then so I was available all the time. I'm sorry I couldn't keep it going forever but I set out with good intentions.

Sorry if this makes you all upset. I truly care for each and every person thats ever I came in contact with.

Eddie you are a great friend and I hope you and I will stay that way forever. I firmly believe we are beyond the online friendship thing. You are a friend for life. OOTP will go away someday but you my FRIEND hopefully never will.

Teach you are amazing. You have no idea how thankful I am to have someone to go to when I needed help with the kids pertaining to school. You've helped graduate 2 MORE kids and you never spoke a word to these 2.

Chief I don't know what FOOL would've been for me without you. The many years we've played this game makes me look at you like family. I've shared many of things with you about my health that to this day my own family has no idea.

CBF This is a league thats what it is because of people like you. Each and every time I needed something you always offered help.

Sjon We've had many years of this OOTP thing together and I hope it continues.

Jeff I know you were just getting into the league and for that I'm sorry I need to do this. I'll also say that in FOD i absolutely love the fact we have a friendly rivalry. I want nothing more then to finish higher then you in the standings but yet I can still call you my friend. Friendly competition is the most fun for me.

Alan if you see this sorry I let you down.

There is others as well and just because I didn't mention you personally doesn't mean you don't matter. You all are my family.

FINAL NOTE: Sorry for bad grammar and such. I just spoke from the heart and didn't stop to proofread this time.

Last edited by hyde4us11 : 06-20-2013 at 07:42 AM.
hyde4us11 is offline   Reply With Quote