View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #519
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Meh. Sucky first days suck.

For the benefit of Racer I live in Sweden and go to bed around 4:30 EST. So I have to decide where to leave my vote early every day.

And yeah, if there's no villager with an explanation of what happened in the vote we have to assume that it was a wolf action. Whether that action was to take out another villager and frame Danny at the same time (a la Jungle Book) or to save him remains to be seen but it doesn't look good for him.

Ah that makes sense then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I'm not understanding your thinking Danny. If you're a villager then it was villager-villager so why are later voters on you suspicious? I would imagine Heinz and Racer aren't aware of your rep - if anything I'd be most suspicious of ntn.

Particularly if you're a wolf.

I knew Danny had been around for awhile. I think I've played a couple of games with him but I didn't realize he had an excellent village rep. Now that I think of it I remember Autumn saying something about how the other tribe in the Survivor game thought he was the call the shots in our tribe. So I guess that would make sense then.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote