View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 01:07 PM   #61
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
Question to the people who know the comics. Is it ever revealed how long he was in a coma? I ask because, when he woke up, he had a beard that looked to be maybe a week old. I know if I don't shave for about a week, my facial hair would be roughly same as his was when he woke up in the hospital.

I really don't remember if they ever do give a specific amount of time.

I think it is anywhere from a few weeks to a month or so.

You can't just assume that the start of the zombie uprising = the end of Rick's care.

Even if the zombies did start coming around a month or so ago, it's entirely possible Rick still received some care up until a few days or a week before he woke up.

I agree that he probably should be more scraggly, thicker beard, neck not shaven, but it's TV. You have to do somethings for aesthetic purposes, I suppose. He probably should have also had a catheter, being in a coma and all.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote