View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 10:37 PM   #129
Sef0r
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
Yup. It's a hobby. It's supposed to be fun. Hilariously, there are a handful of incredibly small-minded and self-centered folks who can't handle anyone having a way of having fun that differs from theirs.

"HE IZ ENJOYING DIS FAKE FOOTBALL GAME DIFFERENT FROM ME. THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED. HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!1"

^^I fell into this category until I just stopped giving a fuck^^

If you can't beat them, join them. So I loaded up all of tzach and Ben's successful gamelogs and created all the plays that were successful.

However I stopped shy of putting the plays into the correct down and distance, etc, so I just hit "generate gameplan" and run a test until my test team got at least 10 WINs and the QB threw at least 2:1 TD/INT ratio with at least 550 pass attempts.

Then after all of that effort I find that the gameplan won't always work in MP as well due to many factors, etc. Which is why I do okay in some leagues and shit house in others.

ALSO...

I don't see the big deal with people venting about "realism" and wanting something that is as close to NFL as possible.
Those people (for which I am a member of, sort of) are no different to others who want in-season contract extensions, better DEF play and all the other "wish list" things out there that I'm fairly certain align more to the "NFL" way of doing things.

Last edited by Sef0r : 02-28-2020 at 03:45 AM.
Sef0r is offline   Reply With Quote