View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 02:06 PM   #27
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Path is an excellent player who usually stays quiet and out of the limelight. It worries me that early on he is already trying to point people to a line of thinking that I already stated that I don't agree with.

Well, let's have this discussion and get it over with then.

I appreciate the appraisals of my mad skillz and all, but when I first saw the rules, my initial thought was that if I had been Apocalypse I would be first off looking for players who had demonstrably played bad guys admirably.......that list would have names such as Alan, Blade, Anxiety, Ardent, Swaggs, RA on it. I frankly didn't think of just names in the 'second tier' of players, where I might place myself along with about 15 of the other players who are in this game.

For the record, Apocalypse apparently doesn't agree with this sentiment that I would be a great choice for an accomplice.

So to sum up, this is probably a dangerous line of thinking, since there are 5 out of at least 20 viable candidates. If we have a seer or someone who can clear me, let 'er rip. In the meantime, I would like to find a bad guy.