View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 10:30 PM   #1115
Bouchlaghem
n00b

Been a bit over a year in-game and wanted to update everyone on my protégés of RR12. I'm at ~1300 credits so I think 2000 by the time they're both trainer-level is doable.

Lilian Bangue (FRA, 22y25wk, 7.83)

Sincerely believe that he could be ready to take on major tournaments very soon. It is unbelievable to think he hasn't yet peaked, the aging factor of 96% has kept him at 99% for little over 2 years now. As I focused on skill earlier on, he's in the process of catching up on service before jumping back in the circuit actively (1:2.54 cost ratio at the moment). Retaining his Bordeaux CH1 title remains the highlight of his career so far, especially after defeating two players of the top 50 in Fuertes (49th) and Desguarets (48th) on his way to the prize. Expecting 8.0 by his 23rd birthday, hoping his physical peak doesn't come too soon.

Raul Ruano (ESP, 20y37wk, 7.36)

I would say he's about Challenger-level at the moment. He's also on his way to upgrade his service, in fact the cost ratio for him is even more drastic at 1:3! His peak was last season at 187th, though at the moment he's jumping up-and-down Futures level as I'm focusing on going to practice until he's ready for a jump in quality. Very excited and surprised about him, still so young and he hasn't even hit the 101% yet, he's part of a very promising Spanish generation that won the JTC 3 years ago. He could surpass Bangue if his aging factor doesn't damage him too much (which it so far hasn't), and have a good career under the Spanish dynasty that is establishing itself.

And that's it for me!
Bouchlaghem is offline   Reply With Quote