View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 06:21 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

My Goals for Mzab –

1. Make nice with Tlemcen and Tunis.
2. Get an alliance with a major power ideally Tlemcen who doesn’t want to gobble me up or someone distant like the Mamluks. Ideally I can take out the enemy next to me and they can deal with the allies of my target.
3. Declare war on Touggart and grab it as fast as possible to prevent it from falling to Tunis and stopping my eastward expansion. This is also valuable since I can then spend time dropping my aggressive expansion built up which I nickname badboy since “Abe has been a bad boy”. I’d rather spend the early years rebuilding Touggart and removing my badboy than just building.
4. Built my army a bit and then repeat with Djerid and then Fezzan and move into their places as quickly as I can. Hopefully none of them will have allied with Tunis. That’ll be rough. Again, do this quickly.
5. After capturing everything east up to the Mamluks, then go north in Tunis and remove it as a threat combining my armies with my allies to hemorrhage it. If I can take Fezzan I’ve cut off expansion by Tunis east and then I have moved south so the big bad of North Africa will have been cornered. By then I should have a big enough army to answer them.
6. Build an actual proper navy to deal with the great sea.
7. If I have not allied with the Mamluks, do so. Otherwise look to Morocco for an ally. Cancel my Tlemcen ally. Now that I have taken out Tunis, next is Tlemcen which I need stuff from to form Algiers. This may be two or three wars based on how built up they’ve gotten with me as an ally.
8. Form Algiers. I am now THE North African Hegemon.
9. Repeat against others, maybe Mamluks, maybe Morocco, maybe the islands in the Mediterranean like Sicily. Maybe southern Italy. Move against targets of opportunity in the Mediterranena Sea or North Africa.

Ready?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is online now   Reply With Quote