View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 07:49 AM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 16 - Mzab
Chapter Two - A New Rival Arrives

My new rival is Djerid. I order my army to Touggourt to help against rebels there. When my diplomat returns I’ll start building a spy network in Djerid I need to take it down as fast as possible, ignoring badboy, because I need to beat Tunis to base Fezzan. They are allied with Tlemcen

2 July - It looks like Morocco aren’t going to ally with me since I am allied with their rival which is a -50 to allying. I pull my Moroccan making nice and begin to make nice with Fezzan

2 Aug – Djerid announced me as a rival

15 Aug – Royal Marriage with Fezzan

30 Sept – New Heir – Hassan, 3/4/2 – not bad

25 Jan, 1448 – Event – Nobles Clash – rather than get a noble rebellion I spend 25 DIP power.

2 April - Fezzan changes it’s faith to Ibadi. This increases it’s liberty desire from 0 to 27%.

1 Aug – I claim Djerid’s capital Qafsah. I move my army around

15 Aug – Army check –

Army Check:

Us – 6k, 5k infantry, 1k cavalry

Fezzan – 3k

Tlemcen, the mutual ally of us and Djerid, 8k

I can take them out with 4k mercs that cost 19.64 to hire and then they’ll arrive in 10 days. With my cash from Fezzan I’d probably be losing around .50 per month, I could DOW Djerid, take their things quickly and then move to Tlemcen, beat their army, grab some holdings and then just take peace with Djerid and reestablish our alliance with Tlemcen later.

I declare war on Djerid for Qafsah

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote