View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 07:51 AM   #23
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Historical Hegemon Series
Volume 16 - Mzab
Chapter Seven - New Techs

1 Jan, 1455- Two New Techs, our first ones!

ADMIN TECH 4 – Temples – I can build Mosques which increase tax revenue, which I don’t have much of.

MIL TECH 4 – Pike Square – I get +0.25 Military Tactic and +.50 Military Morale

Tunis has a level 3 military tech, so this would be a good time to declare war on them.

Tunis is allied with Morocco so I would want to lose them and Granada. What I could do is DOW a minor, and then push back when Tunis DOWs me back.

1 May – New Tech:

DIP TECH 4 – Marketplace - +10 trade range and I can build Marketplaces.

22 May – Granada announces me as a rival, I rival them back.

I call back my making nice diplomat

30 May – I send it to make nice with the Turks

When I annex Fezzan, they are next to an unclaimed land for colonizing. Just as an FYI, but I’m not sure this is a colonial dynasty. I have a naval forcelimit of 12, by the by, I’d have to build 9 ships from one dock to explore.

I’ll probably do something like the military power using Quality Ideas instead to make my troops better to help ensure that I’ll win battles, but going south down the route between the Sahara on either side and into two unclaimed provinces before hitting south people would make sense. And then I could have a Conquistador on my army to explore without a huge navy I cannot afford right now.

1 Jan, 1456 – Mosque ordered for Dahra

2 Feb - Event: Foreign Inventor – A Tunisian brilliant inventor has arrived. I choose not to put him up and gain 10 prestige rather than negative with Tunis and Morocco

1 April – Oman is no more and one Ibadi friend is off the map. Pate is still around.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote