View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 03:11 AM   #250
stevew
Hall Of Famer

It takes like 1 minute to shop and check out each item approx. so like 30 items prob takes about 1/2 hour under normal conditions. Now you got lines galore and stupid rules everywhere. Sometimes more time on different stores. Then you have bulk items and heavy items. Like 50 item orders sometimes only pay out like 13$ or less after tip. Those are all hard passes. Ideally if I even mess with IC it’s like 2 bags of dog food from pet smart and I’m fine with making $10 or so for that. I know people who kill it on that but it’s area specific. Also fun stuff like taking cases of water to the 3rd floor. I do all the gig stuff and best advice is literally only do the things you super win on and don’t bog down on time eating chores. Set up literally in the richest area near you and never leave. It’s all about tips.

I was planning on getting a job this summer cause hourly had been tanking over last two years. Now I’m kinda fucked cause rides was still good enough to maybe pull a thousand dollar weekend. Food, et al maybe maxes out at like low 20$s/hr and I gotta deal with people and variables and drive thru lines. Haven’t done a ride in like a month now. Weird feelings

Last edited by stevew : 04-16-2020 at 03:14 AM.
stevew is online now   Reply With Quote