View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 03:42 PM   #86
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
Butter nice snag in Montreal McLaughlin, he was going to be my fallback for TCU LoL. The E in BBIQ/D+ Outside Shooting combo made me wary, but if you can prevent him from jacking up bad shots the rest of his skills should make him great at that level! Thomkal I see you grabbed Dalton Lumpkin, I think he's better off as an SG than a SF but he should be a great wing. Same to you Muns with Dalen Beciri - I wanted to keep the local kids in Charlotte but I backed off when I saw the Georgia offer. We'll see if I get either of the 2 4* SF on Wednesday before the 5*'s come off the board & the big schools come back in haha. Not sure if I missed others schools - hard to keep track of everyone now!

Closed out 2/3 spots for TCU, only 1/5 for Charlotte and of course it was the one Big I'm recruiting not the perimeter players I need more haha, but overall better than I expected going in so far & hoping Thursday morning turns out well too!

I was surprised there wasn't more interest in Lumpkin, I used my major pitch on him so that probably helped get him. I had one guy with almost zero other coaches looking at him and no schollies but mine, totally reject me. Still have a lot of options out there for my other 2 schollies, including still a certain New Hampshire recruit, who's interest in Coastal somehow went up even though I ignored him this phase.

Edit: I was going to try Lumpkin at both spots just to see what he does

Last edited by Thomkal : 05-04-2020 at 03:44 PM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote