View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 11:11 PM   #593
PilotMan
Head Coach

Management came out today and said that with reservations dropping off once again due to Covid, that the company is once again looking at furlough numbers that would put me in jeopardy. I think that the rest of this calendar year is probably safe, and that it's a very difficult thing to predict, but being stuck somewhere in between is both shitty and better than so many others are. They predict that we won't even break 50% of 2019 numbers until sometime in 2022. With that furlough numbers could go even higher. It's hard to really come to a decision on what all that means. Nothing he said was wrong, but none of it was any different than we already knew either. It was just said out loud. I happen to be toward the safe side of the danger zone, and a lot can change for sure, but all it does is reinforce how fucking bad this year is. It's an incredible situation that has been just awful for this industry.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote