View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 08:48 AM   #355
hoopsguy
General Manager

Academics:
We get Kato Thelwell back to bolster our WR corps.

But Scott Wilson is suspended once again and Elijah McAllister has run away and hidden with the award for "Most Time Missed Due to Stupidity" - it is just embarrassing.

Kai Olsen's grades are in trouble now as well. But I've already run through my study hall hours for the year trying to keep guys eligible for the middle stretch. Just have to study on your own, kid.

On the injury front, our top two centers are both in bad shape, so we will have a truly awful player snapping the ball this week. We also have three DEs that are banged up, but the only one who will miss the game is Mark Dickerson (wrist subluxation). We also remain thin at free safety with two guys missing in action at a position where we didn't have too much depth to start with. Thanks again to both freshmen for transferring ...

I think this is the first year in awhile that I've had some injury problems. Which is fine; this area has been much improved from the earlier versions of the game where I would have been grateful to only have these injuries at this point in the season.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote