View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 12:09 AM   #65
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

There are so many places to go next. I wish some of the stories that I like were available online. I wish some of the stories that I want to read but were not anthologized were available online. For example, Donald Wandrei, another of the Lovecraft Circle, published two works in the early 30s in the Mythos, The Fire Vampires and The Tree-Men of M'Bwa. Neither has ever been printed in a Mythos anthology. You can only find them in a book of all of Wandrei’s horror and fantasy writings that costs roughly 60 dollars on Amazon.

Where to go, hmm? At first, I thought we would read stories that are not online, but now that we’ve read so many stories online in a row, I’m not sure anymore. So I found a story for next that is online. It’s right around this era – 1935, and I’ve actually mentioned in earlier in the dynasty. However, before we read it, we need to read a certain Lovecraft story. We are heading back to Lovecraft for one story, before we move to some more of this era. I mentioned we would weave back in and out of Lovecraft’s Mythos stories.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote