View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #217
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 10 - 31-27 over the Bears. Witt is Game MVP with 168 yards on 24 carries and a TD. Ornelas caught a pair of TD passes. Kadanoff and Torres each had 2 sacks. Wright had 4 KRB. OG Dale Glover is out for a couple of months with a pulled groin. I IR him. I hire OG Billy Boggs to finish out the year.

Week 11 - We crush the Dolphins 40-13 on the road. CB Morabito is Game MVP with a pick for a score. S Peterson also had a pick. Severson had 4 KRB. Witt had 140 yards and 2 Tds on 23 carries. Clements hit TE Ed Gardener for a score.

The game caused a lot of injuries, however. Clements is out and Webb will be starting for us. TE Gardener is questionable and he will start. Ed Feely is back.

Week 12 - We edge the Patriots 34-31. Webster catches a Webb pass 80 yards for a score, plus a 16 yarder for one later and a 2 point conversion as well. Witt had 92 yards. Webb was 18 of 34 for 250, 2:2. Wagner had 105 yards on 5 catches. Feely had a pick in his first game back and backup S Burke had one as well. Webb fumbled 2x. Ouch.

DT Roosevelt Wilbur is questionable so I deactivate him for a few games. CB Crownheart is also questionable, as is S Nicky Peterson. I deactivate Peterson and start Burke in his place.

Week 13 - We barely manage to defeat the 3 win Jets at our place 34-31. Mare kicked an OT GW FG for us. Witt was Game MVP with 2 short yardage TDs, 153 yards on 24 carries. Webb was 21 of 37 for 170 2:1. Low yardage but everything else good. Talley and Ornelas caught the scores. Burke had another pick and led the team in tackles. Severson had 4 KRB. LB Glenn and CB Crownheart had fumble recoveries.

WR Talley is now questionable. S Eric Carlson is now questionable as well.

Our team is getting hammered with injuries.

WR Jerome Baker is back and I bench Talley for him.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote