View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 02:38 PM   #259
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 - We defeat the Jets in our home 31-28. Tony Clements was Game MVP. He hit Baker twice, and Wagner once. Clifton Murphy, starting in Tim Harris’s spot, had a pick return 50 yards for our final TD of the day. Shepherd had 98 yards. Clements was 24 of 32 for 285, 3:0. Clements was also NFL Offensive Player of the Week.

Meadows is healed. Kadanoff is probable. Morabito upgraded to probable, WR Mel Harden is queisotnable and I deactivate him.

Week 6 - We host the 4-1 Patriots. We hand them their second loss 14-0. Shepherd was Game MVP with a 2point conversion, a TD catch from Wayne Webb, and 149 yards on 31 carries. Webb played most of the game after Clements was injured. OG Wells had 4 KRB. Clements’s injury will not carry over ot next week.

S Travis Westbrook and CB Tim Harris are back from injuries. FB Dole is back from injury and will start next week for the first time this season.

Now we have 3 more games on the road.

Week 7 - 45-28 over Jacksonville. Shepherd is Game MVP with 2 rushing TDs and 1 catching. 135 yards on 20 grabs. Wagner had 2 Tds and Gardener one. Westbrook and Morabito with picks. OG Pintsak had 4 KRB.

LB Chris Glenn is out with Arthroscopic Knee Surgery. His number drop again. I IR him. I sign LB Shannon Pritchett to help us out for the year. LB Monty Joseph moves to the middle, Pritchett will be on the WLB and rookie Crawford moves to the SLB position.

Week 8 - We lose in Buffalo 17-22. Lonny Schwartz had a 85 yard receiving play for a score and a 3 yard one later. Shepherd was held to 15 yards on 13 carries. Clements was better with 15 of 30, 228, 2:0. Schwartz had 115 yards on 4 catches. Murphy had a pick. Morabito recovered a fumble.

DE Kadanoff is questionable. I deactivate him for a few weeks.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote