View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 11:28 AM   #280
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 10 - We win 41-6. Ouch! Shepherd is Game MVP with 2 TD runs, 109 yards on 20 carries. Also, backup Lincoln broke one 82 yards for a score. Gardener and FB Dole grabbed TD passes. Westbrook had a pick. OT Hargrave had 5 KRB. C Brennan had 4.

Morabito is questionable and I bench him for a week or two.

Week 11 - We host the Bills. We win 31-16 over our kryptonite. Clements is Game MVP with scores to Wagner twice and Shepherd once. Shepherd ran for a score and 95 yards on 27 rushes. Wagner had 111 yards. Rebensdorf and Backup S Berdys have picks.

8-2, but about to start a 4 game road streak.

Week 12 - We win 31-10 against the Colts. Shepherd was Game MVP with 2 TD, a TD reception, and 115 yards on 31 carries. Wagner added 105 yards on 9 catches. Carlson and Murdock (who is now starting with Morabito out) had picks. Watt and Bieniemy each had 1.5 sacks. OT Adler, OG Wells each had 5 KRB.

DE Kadanoff is back next week.

Week 13 - We win in New York against the Jets 23-9. LB Monty Joseph is Game MVP with 15 tackles and a sack. Murphy had a pick. OG Pintsak had 4 KRB. Shepherd had 76 yards on 19 carries. Clements hit Baker and Gardener.

DE Kadanoff is out again. I bench DT Wilber for injury. Foster is doubtful and I bench him

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote