View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 11:11 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

By the way, Ibadi was introduced as a spin-off of Islam is one of the last two DLCs (Res Publica or Art of War) and Oman is now properly in that genre.

India? Wow. It looks like the old provinces spawned like bunnies. I can’t even tell you how many new things we have.

Just for fun I start a game as Kamchadals. Just to look around in a newly revealed area of the world and see what it’s like in a new nation with a new culture and group (Siberian Tribe). We do have Chinese Tech Group, which is not that bad. But we are just a one province nation in impoverished Kamchatka. That’s awesome.

So in this version of EU4 more colonization must be done by the word than by the pioneer. (Sort of like how Eu2 left open colonies that were given/conquered to European folks (such as Goa in India) despite the fact that they were controlled by locals. That was a poor representation of reality. So now you have to fight your way to win land in some places)

That was fun. I spent like 40 minutes looking at the map. But now it’s bedtime. I’ll think about this more as I lay down to sleep. Where to start? What to do? There are so many options. So much gaming to experience.

See you tomorrow!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote