View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 04:21 PM   #43
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

23 Feb, 1500 – We land in Kodiak

I order them to explore more inland.

12 March – We uncovered the wilderness of Alaska when my vessels explore the Norton Sound

4 June – We find Kenai, and fight with some natives here, Totemists. Yuck

2 Aug – I order another transport built

6 Sept – Whoa! Our Explorer found a coastal province called Eyak from Kenai. We also mapped out both Cook Inlet and Glacier Bay from here too. We keep heading along the coast.

28 Dec – Our forces arrive in Yakutat and have also found, further along the coast, Sitka.

I order our forces back to Kodiak instead of continuing on

31 Jan, 1501 – We have built a proper fleet and finished that mission. I order colonists to Karalveyem, to the island, west, of the Tribe of Chukchi in Kagyrgyn

6 May – Our Colony takes

We can now invest in a new tech:

Military Tech – 6 – Arquebus

Better tactics, combat width, shock, and we get better cavalry

26 October – Our forces arrive back in Kamchatka. I combine our 1000 troops with another 1k and build a bigger army for more exploring.

19 Nov – We load up and head out again.

28 Jan, 1502 – We find Guam

13 July – An Excellent Year event grants us additional manpower

14 Nov – We find the Gulf of Alaska

3 Feb, 1503 Haixi annexed one of the Manchu nations, Jianzhou, and now we have just two.

We’ve pretty much explored as much as we can from Kamchatka. If we want to continue our explorations, we need a new base to do it from.

13 Aug – New tech:

Three Field Rotations (Admin – 6)

Bonus production efficiency and we can build farm estates

12 Feb, 1504 – Our Conquistador has passed

12 June – Out attempts to set up a new settlement for the Kamchadals has not been going super well in Karalveyem. We could send in some undesirables to speed things along. I agree. We lose unrest there and gain some serious settler increases.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote