View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #47
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

7 July, 1522 – Our treaty is up and I declare war against the Chukchi Tribe for Conquest!

Our army is ordered in. After being broken, they have but 1000 troops, and we have 4k.

27 July – A peasant revolt of 5000 troops arises in Karalveyem, probably some local tribe not liking our new way of doing things. I send my forces to Kagyrgyn first and deal with the Chukchi tribe

3 Aug – Kolyma is now self sustaining. We’ll review it post-war

3 Sept – We win the battle, such as it was, and begin the siege. Their army was entirely destroyed

23 Nov – I send colonists to Aleut

14 Mar, 1523 – The Aleut locals rise up and destroy our colony. I dispatch another group. Post war I can send some soldiers over to help out.

29 Jun – We have won the siege.

I order the army to hit the rebels in Karalveyem

2 July – The Chukchi tribe has granted us our land.

22 Jul – We defeat the rebels and they are gone

Kolyma – 1.58 gold made from the fur trapping and hunting that makes some semblance of an economy this far north. The Kamchatkan Shamanist folks are just south of the great wilderness in East Siberia, and east of Yaramanka, west of Omolon and north of Gizhiga. 1 tax value too

Kagyrgyn – Also Kamchatkan and Shamanist, this core province has a 1 tax value too as well as a decent fishing trade. With 6.5 unrest and 39.7 autonomy, it’s a decent place, with 1.03 ducats. I order a core made here. It has a level 2 wall, marketplace, temple, constable, armory and dock.

13 Nov – 1000 troops arrived at Aleut to guard our fledgling settlement from the highly aggressive natives.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote