View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 06:25 PM   #101
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I can get four things with my warscore

1. I get the four provinces in the Languedoc state that we have cores on as a traditional part of Andalusian invasions in the 700s.
2. I force France to release Jolof on the African coast.
3. I force France to give me their three holdings in Texas they slipped out, two of which are colonies and one is a main holding.
4. I force France to revoke a core on the UK which will help our ally in this war. I am happy to carve up France with them. They can have the north, I take the south, and we are both the richer.
5. I bring in 550 cash

Alright, maptime!

Here you go, I zoomed in on Languedoc and my new French holdings.

We will be using their new name, all are Occitan culture and Catholic faith

Tolosha
– Behind the Pyrenees, is the land formerly known as Toulouse. Hills, Wine country, 15 dev. 0.11 made here

Arbouna –
The former Narbonnais, this is the fort of Narbonne, on the coast next to our fort in Roussillon, because it has a fort, I will not be keeping my army here, but next door. Farmlands, 14 dev, Wine country, 0.11 here too

Montpellier – This is where I’ll be keeping my main army here. 17 dev, farmland, cloth making, you can see I’ve pulled it up for you on the map.

Vivarais – Highlands, Wine, 11 dev, 0.10 made here

Other than the fort, none of these had any development to speak of. France clearly didn’t care about them, but we do!

In the future I’d like to take Provence’s state from France and finish my mission, and then Nice, Genoa, and then Tuscany off so I have a land connection across the Med from Napoli and Roma to Jabal Tariq.

Colonies:

Here you are.

I just took these proactively to keep France from developing economically too much.

I pulled up the central holdings for you, which is the only one here that we have finished, and you can see it there. Next to it are two current colonies.

You can also see a rebellion in the southern most colony. I order my troops over, but it’s take a while for a large enough force to arrive.

I order a manufactory for Malta, Garundah and Cantabria

After releasing them, Jolof loves us lots.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote