View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #71
hoopsguy
General Manager

Just outside Old Eleusis I encounter one of the scariest monsters at this point in the game. Limos. It is a demon that steals health from you. He has a decent amount of health to start with, and then he starts taking yours in big chunks. I'm not able to hurt him enough with the bow, so I eventually wade in with my blade and fight him up close, throwing nets on him at every chance. I think it took 3-4 potions along the way to best one of them. Now picture a pair of these guys charging me, with a bunch of minor demons along for the ride as well. That is going to be a royal pain in the butt.

There are a slew of undead guarding the entrance, but nothing that I havne't seen before or that I can't handle. I'm expecting to see some good loot in here if I'm able to best the princes. The ruins start off by throwing some ankle-biter demons at me. Good thing that there were no Limos along with them. They attack in numbers, forcing me to use a few potions in dispatching them.

I clear out all the areas surrounding the first prince, the one who specializes in the bow. I had a very brief encounter with him and learned that he fires very fast and delivers a lot of damage. Ideally I would like to wade in and maul him, but I don't think I have enough health to be able to do that. Moving around and firing on him plays to his strengths. So I'm not really sure how I'm going to tackle him.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote