View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 08:12 PM   #319
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

My top choice would be Jack Bruno but he’s probably not available from Tottenham. He had 6 subs last year in the EPL. I make an enquiry but it’s probably not happening.

I make some other enquires for DC. I found one I like.

Now what about MR?

Is Kamenik my new MR? He’s the best player for Nitra now.

I make an enquiry for Kamenik the Czech wonder kid to be my new MR.

How about AMC?

Wow!

I found a stud GK who’d be interested in coming to us. He starts for Stoke who just got relegated. Can I pick him up in a firesale? I make an enquiry. Andre Moreira.

I found an AMC who is transfer listed for 350k. I scout him, name of Andre Gomes. I make an offer to bring him over full cost. Actually his deal ends next month I just make an offer to bring him over. I make him an offer for 55k/week

I also find a ST with his deal expiring I could bring in. 23 year old Dominic Solanke.

I also make a rotation offer for a DC I could bring in named Axel Tuanzebe also for Stoke.

I get a 3.1 mill deal offer for one of my fullbacks. I accept it.

I get an offer of 1.7 mill for another fullback and I accept

I get an offer of 2.3 mill for another fullback and accept

I send most of my transfer money to Stoke for their starting GK. He’s an absolute stud and the best player willing to come to Bordeaux. We agree to an 80k/week offer

We make an offer of 2 mill for Kamenik and it’s accepted. We make a first team offer for him.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote