View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 09:30 PM   #116
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
what I don't understand is that you voted Schmidty, but then took out dubb93?

besides trying to save yourself what makes you so sure Schmidty isn't Mafia I guess is what I'm asking?

I voted dubb before anyone else even started talking...dubb voted me(his words) because i voted for him and had annoyed him last game)...i switched my vote to schmidty when i got home from work since schmidty was closest to the 5 votes i had on me...i think schmidty is good, but thats just me...i only voted him hoping i wouldnt have to use my power...what makes me think it? Neon gave me, a usual bad guy, a good role...im asusming he did the same with schmidty(another usual suspect)...why dont i think its him, no real hard evidence...but that was enough for 6 people to vote me today and 3(not counting me) to vote schmidty...why vote him when i think guys not in the spotlight are much more likely...and despite my comments, i wasnt going to take dubb until he said the brother comments...i thought 2 others had said that they were brothers earlier and with 5 villagers(me included), i doubted the 4 others were all brothers...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote