View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 04:31 PM   #96
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ursu is concerned that I brought in Mitrea to replace him, and frankly, he should be. Look, Ursu was signed to a three-year deal when we entered Liga II for rotation. We got out in one year, which is a good problem to have, but he was my 4th DC last year, but started due to Stoychev blowing chunks everywhere. And he was…okay…in that role. But he is playing way above his talent level. So yes, this is a replacement, but that context shouldn’t concern him.

I tell Ursu that, frankly, he’s right, and I will look to move him. He tells me he doesn’t want to leave, and that he overacted.

So here is what I’ll do for Ursu. I don’t dislike him. He’s experienced, savvy, etc. I will loan my hot prospect DC Pepe Castano and give him some first team experience elsewhere. Then you can be my 5th DC on my squad, and on a squad with 3 DCs, that means you’ll always dress and be one of my 7 subs.

Mitrea joins our camp in Slovenia.

I move Sato to rotation from first team.

I sign 27 year old Romanian Adrian Stoian for 200k, and he will be on a rotation deal

Someone is excited to join the Sepsi Juggernaut!!!!!!

(In real life, he just signed with Craiova)

You can see why I liked him here and there. He is cheap, depth, and won’t push the better players better-y.

This gets me some needed squad depth at

Welcome to June 30th

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote