View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #153
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Things I don't understand:

1) Why is the thread called "A Song of Ice and Fire" but you're talking about a TV show called "Game of Thrones"?
2) Why didn't anyone send me a PM telling me that there would be a show full of nudity on TV?
3) Why didn't my wife call me into the room while all this nudity was going on?
4) Why doesn't this TV show have dongs in it (I asked my wife, and she said there were no dongs)?

I hate HBO.

1. The series is called "A Song of Ice and Fire". The first book of that series is called "A Game Of Thrones." They decided to go with the name of the first book instead of the name of the series for the show. Good move. The series name is a mouthful, like my dong. We don't yet know whether the second season will be re-titled "A Clash of Kings", which is the name of the second book of the series, or will still be called "A Game Of Thrones" in order to avoid confusing the masses.

2. It was HBO. Pretty much all HBO shows have nudity. You should know that. But, now that you know, watch it On Demand! You can pause and rewind all the boobs.

3. Pass.

4. It's only the first episode. There are yet nine more episodes. Tell your wife to keep watching. You just never know when a dong might show up!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote