View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 08:39 PM   #813
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post

I looked over the votes for Swaggs as well as myself and Cronin earlier. I thought all of the votes for me came from Oz, but thats mainly because I remember Goldeneagle voting for me repeatedly. When I looked back, I saw Lupus also voted for me.

Likewise the votes for Cronin all seemed spread out. So I looked at the votes for Swaggs. The votes from Both Howard and our team seemed to come when Swaggs was the only Lupus voter who hadn't gone yet. With Lupus in first, this was the obvious move to our team and obvious Howard's team.

The last round of votes on Swaggs when I was under the impression he wasnt around seemed a bit more of a pileon to me.

As for the tie vote idea, what assurances do we have that if we end up in a situation to do it, you all don't end up getting the last point to break the tie? One of the fundamental rules of Werewolf and Survivor is never trust someone entirely. With Lupus having the wolf bodyguard, I highly doubt you all would be attacked anyways for fear of hitting the idol?
You have assurances, other then my word. After today we will be 3, a far cry from some of the teams of 6. We are now at a large disadvantage, idols or not, and im trying to work some alliances in.

If you do not wish to do it, then we will just have to do our best to win the challenge alone
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote