View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:58 AM   #814
Icy
Pro Starter

I'm down to 201.7 (2.2lbs since last update 18 days ago, 14lbs lost since the start, 16 more to reach my goal for the summer)

Lately it's going way slower than what i was expecting, but since i started to workout harder in the gym, i'm also gaining some muscle, so i guess it could explain it, but i must admit i have felt also the need to eat more since i started those new workouts, that leave me exhausted and while i have kept eating healthy, every calorie counts to lose fat, even if it's from protein.

This week i have started to reduce the calories even more, as i'm close to a psychological barrier that i want to break soon (90kg that is 198lbs), so i need to lose 2 lbs per week now to reach it as the pace i want.

I keep working out 6 days per week, 3 weights lifting, 2 indoor cycling and 1 soccer game.

The good news is that i feel really well, stronger, seeing my muscles growing and getting tighter and i can pull off my old pants with the buttons strapped on, plus the people around me is asking if i'm losing weight that is a good signal.

Last edited by Icy : 02-04-2011 at 05:59 AM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote