View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 03:11 AM   #492
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
I've never even come close to winning a Crash, so thats no loss anyways

Looking at your roster, honestly, you should be able to win a Crash here and there.

Having 5 red covers for Sam Wilson (Captain America) is very nearly a must to be able to win that Crash, and you've got that. What you're lacking is a yellow cover that feeds the red bonus damage (and dovetails with the tile buffing that his blue passive does), but if you level FalCap to 168 for some more survivability and collect enough red to drop on Captain Marvel twice, you can win that Crash with the build you've got.

Jean Grey, same deal. Not saying it's an "easy" fight, but if you give her some levels to boost her health, people with essentially that same build have beaten Moonstone.

Invisible Woman can win it where she's at right now. You can win the Crash with a single yellow cover from her if you can get her invisible, protect the tile or even get more invisible tiles on the board so that one bad match doesn't screw you. She and Professor X were my first Crash wins for exactly that reason. It took tenacity because all I had going for me was match damage and I had to stay invisible at all costs, but I got it done. Your IW is in much better shape than mine was, and you could still level her for added health.

Your Drax has more covers (both overall and in black - his big damage power) than mine had this past run, and I was able to win the Crash with my Drax at 3/2/1 (yours is 4/1/2). Primary difference? Levels.

Your Elektra is right about where mine was in terms of covers when I first beat her Crash (mine was 2/2/2, yours is 3/3/1). Winnable if you give her some levels.

Your Professor X can win the Crash. Like, you don't even have to give him any levels, but a little more health in case he gets boardfucked and needs time to collect 7 purple wouldn't be the worst thing.

Your Miles Morales can win the Crash! Like, same boat as Prof X and IW in that he needs to get lucky and get an invisibility tile out and protect that fucker for all it's worth, but he can win the Crash with a single purple cover.

Deadpool can win the Crash if you give him some levels. It won't be a cakewalk because 4* Wolvie is a stronger opponent heads-up than people realize, but Deadpool can win the Crash if you give him some levels.

The common thread here is that most of your decently-covered 4*, you haven't been putting ISO into. You've been putting it into your 5* characters instead, and that's a valid choice, but that is directly responsible for why you haven't won the Crash yet.

Just at a glance you have 8 4* characters capable of winning that fight and getting you a Legendary token. Whether or not you put them in a position to succeed that way is up to you.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote