View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #480
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
So to restate, my premise is that we appeared to go to 3-3-3 quickly yesterday and I think it may be because a wolf wanted to drive the vote away from a wolf who had a single vote (seeing as statistically you'd expect we had a wolf on the block with 9 people getting votes).

So the three people who put down third votes here are bulletsponge, britrock88, and Zinto. The people at the time with one vote (not counting the revealed villagers) are Danny, path12, murrayyyyy, and britrock88 again. Since britrock happens to be on both lists, I'll call him the lucky winner and go back there again (he's getting a hunka hunka burnin love from The Honky Tonk Man):

Vote britrock88

Catching up here. JAG I like your initial reasoning, but it seems by picking Britrock you picked the only person who had a self-defense motive for his vote, right? You're usually much smarter at this than me, so explain why this makes sense. Being on "both lists" just means someone had a real reason to want to up the votes. We're looking for someone who was protecting someone else, not themselves, right? It seems like your logic suggests bullet or Zinto.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote