View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #103
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
Yeah, didn't warn ya about that part but I think the thing is building a positive karma. I really think that is a huge part.

And you seem to have the positive attitude now. Getting bites is much better than sending out 50 messages a day with no response. And even if it hasn't been 100% positive for you it probably is good for the ones you have responded too. (Can you tell I'm a big karma person?)

Odds are you have mental notes if you are still viewing profiles so I would recommend this... pace yourself. Don't go out and send 50 women first messages... maybe two or three, if you get no replies then try three more two days later. This is a long race, not a short sprint and I'd hate for you to not respond to "the one" because you sent out too many feelers and got responses back and didn't have enough time to respond to her because you chased the wrong one.

Yep on all accounts. I'm a big karma person too.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 05-13-2013 at 11:56 AM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote